Here we go again ...

What's that saying, "back in the saddle again."  Well, if you have ever seen me try to get on a horse, you'd understand how hard that really is.
So, what am I back in the saddle about?  Well, first - blogging.  Hello, it's nice to see you again.  It's been a long time.
Secondly - weight loss.  I know no one wants to believe I have gained 20 pounds. Trust me, I still don't want to believe it.
Denial is everything.
Hopefully, blogging will once again help me find my focus and help keep me motivated as it has in the past.
Now, who loves photos?  Obviously, I do.  So - here are a few.  Let's discuss shall we ...
Here is an old photo from a blog of Tiffany past.  (Who knew we'd get all Christmas Carol up in here).  Anyways, I posted this photo when I had hit my goal weight.  It's a great before and after ... except sadly, it's no longer my after.  I know, I'm totally buggin.
The second photo here is a progression of the last three years.  Each year I gained 10 pounds.  Boo.
So, besides the fact that I was having a totally great hair day - the last photo did remind me that perhaps I probably need to start making some healthier choicess again.
Finding motivation is so HARD.  I mean hard.  It's easy to be motivated for a day. Hence, "Diet starts Monday."  I keep repeating the trying cycle over and over again.  So, perhaps this is the start for the last time ... hopefully.
One thing I keep trying to remind myself is that life is not about the number on the scale or the number on a tag.  Life is about how good I felt when I was 20 pounds smaller.  How much better I slept at night.  How easy it was to chase my kid on the playground.  How less insecure I felt.  These are my motivations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family