Week Four and I'm back
Weekly Check-In:
Week Four fared much better than Week Three, thankfully. I have to admit I didn't pull my S#%$ together until Monday, but I at least got it back together. Since Monday I've been on track and trying to do well.
Week Four fared much better than Week Three, thankfully. I have to admit I didn't pull my S#%$ together until Monday, but I at least got it back together. Since Monday I've been on track and trying to do well.
Things I Loved This Week -
Seeing People Post Recipes - I have a few friends who posted some new recipes online. I love this because I am always looking for something new to try and work into our meal rotations. Please, if you have recipes to share - do so! There are people out there like me that are saving them!
Seeing People Post Recipes - I have a few friends who posted some new recipes online. I love this because I am always looking for something new to try and work into our meal rotations. Please, if you have recipes to share - do so! There are people out there like me that are saving them!
Skinny Pop Popcorn - This is a super great low calorie snack. It kind of gives you that - I'm getting more bang for my buck feeling. I slowly eat it piece by piece to make it last longer - haha. It comes in a variety of flavors and the best part is the flavors are great. I mean even my dog likes it.
Week Successes -
Week Successes -
Getting my ass back on track in general. Basically trying this week.
Tracking my food on MyFitnessPal. - I swear when you track your food it is a HUGE factor in your success. Sometimes it's amazing when I log something, I didn't realize how many calories were in it until I log it. Tracking your food makes you very aware - which is a good thing I think.
Drinking lots of water! - Sometimes getting water in is hard. I've also been bringing tea for lunch too - so trying to limit my soda intake. Keep in mind if I had any soda, it was one a day - but trying to cut back even on that one a day.
My kid eating what I made. - If you are a parent, you get me on this. I mean he could tell me today his favorite food is grilled cheese and I could make it tomorrow and he'd be all like, "I hate grilled cheese." So, this week when we made tacos and he ate it without any complaints I chalk that up as a major success. Kid eats dinner, mom gets up from table like Mic Drop. I understand this may not be weight related - but it's a success dammit.
Tracking my food on MyFitnessPal. - I swear when you track your food it is a HUGE factor in your success. Sometimes it's amazing when I log something, I didn't realize how many calories were in it until I log it. Tracking your food makes you very aware - which is a good thing I think.
My kid eating what I made. - If you are a parent, you get me on this. I mean he could tell me today his favorite food is grilled cheese and I could make it tomorrow and he'd be all like, "I hate grilled cheese." So, this week when we made tacos and he ate it without any complaints I chalk that up as a major success. Kid eats dinner, mom gets up from table like Mic Drop. I understand this may not be weight related - but it's a success dammit.
Week Misses -
Could have put in a few more workouts.
Recipes to Share -
Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Loaf - Do I even need to say why this was so good? The name speaks for itself! One note: I used Reese's stuffed with Pieces - because why wouldn't I? Well, I have to admit I'm a little nervous going into the weekend. A long holiday weekend can easily throw some obstacles my way. Here's hoping that even if I go over my calories or over indulge some - that for the most part of the weekend I stay the course.
Comments
Post a Comment