A new challenge

Our Take It Off Challenge ended last week, but I have a new challenge starting this week.  I signed up for Jillian Michaels' Dietbet which goes through the month of April.
For those not familiar with Dietbet, you are given a certain amount of time to lose a certain percentage of weight.  This particular challenge is 4 weeks to lose 4% of you body weight.  You pay to be in the challenge and anyone who loses their 4% gets to split the pot.
After submitting official weigh-in photos that are approved by the refs you begin your challenge.  My challenge officially starts April 1.
I also happened to start Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 this past week.  It's an excellent workout.  In 30 minutes my muscles are sore and I'm sweaty, but it's not so hard that I don't feel like I can do it.  The bonus is there is a modifier so I can follow since I'm no pro athlete.
So, let the month of April begin and let's do this!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family