10 weeks later and down 21.8 pounds
Today was our official weigh in day for our weight loss challenge.
Ten weeks later I am down 21.8 pounds and my husband is down 44 pounds. Yes, that's right, 44 pounds.
We have had a few people ask us what we did during the 10 weeks to lose weight. We didn't do anything fancy or over the top. All we did was count calories (MyFitnessPal) and worked out. It is pretty amazing how much you can lose when you move more and eat less.
I'm thankful the challenge is over and so proud of my husband and I. However, we are not stopping. We plan to continue our healthier habits.
Since last June I'm down just over 30 pounds. My goal is to lose another 20-30 pounds, so I still have lots of work to do on my journey.
However, tonight I think we will celebrate our current success with dinner out and a glass of wine!!
Ten weeks later I am down 21.8 pounds and my husband is down 44 pounds. Yes, that's right, 44 pounds.
We have had a few people ask us what we did during the 10 weeks to lose weight. We didn't do anything fancy or over the top. All we did was count calories (MyFitnessPal) and worked out. It is pretty amazing how much you can lose when you move more and eat less.
I'm thankful the challenge is over and so proud of my husband and I. However, we are not stopping. We plan to continue our healthier habits.
Since last June I'm down just over 30 pounds. My goal is to lose another 20-30 pounds, so I still have lots of work to do on my journey.
However, tonight I think we will celebrate our current success with dinner out and a glass of wine!!
Comments
Post a Comment