Week 7 done ... getting close to the end
I forgot to post last week, so this week's post will sum up the past two weeks.
Week 6 wasn't all that great. I had multiple cheat meals in there with Valentine's Day, a date night with my husband, a birthday party ... I think you get the point. I did have cheat meals and had a couple days that went over my allotted calories, but I would always get back on track the next day.
Week 7 was more focused. I think I realized the end of the challenge is quickly approaching, and while I am not sure we can win the challenge, I still feel focused by achieving my personal goal. I have to say I worked out harder this week and didn't have any cheat meals. There were some days I probably should have actually ate more calories. I know this upcoming week I need to try to stay on mark so my weight loss doesn't slow down. Sometimes when I don't eat enough calories I plateau.
My weight loss so far since the challenge has started is 14.2 pounds. My weight loss since last June is 26 pounds.
Here are some recipes I enjoyed the last two weeks:
Skinny Cincinnati Chili from SkinnyMom
Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Singles from EmilyBites
Chicken Tamale Bake from EmilyBites
Week 6 wasn't all that great. I had multiple cheat meals in there with Valentine's Day, a date night with my husband, a birthday party ... I think you get the point. I did have cheat meals and had a couple days that went over my allotted calories, but I would always get back on track the next day.
Week 7 was more focused. I think I realized the end of the challenge is quickly approaching, and while I am not sure we can win the challenge, I still feel focused by achieving my personal goal. I have to say I worked out harder this week and didn't have any cheat meals. There were some days I probably should have actually ate more calories. I know this upcoming week I need to try to stay on mark so my weight loss doesn't slow down. Sometimes when I don't eat enough calories I plateau.
My weight loss so far since the challenge has started is 14.2 pounds. My weight loss since last June is 26 pounds.
Here are some recipes I enjoyed the last two weeks:
Skinny Cincinnati Chili from SkinnyMom
Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Singles from EmilyBites
Chicken Tamale Bake from EmilyBites
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI highly recommend the chicken tamale bake, and Ray seconds that... Chad
ReplyDelete