Stage 3 what?
Did you know there is a stage 3 baby food? I'm a mother of an almost 11-month-old and I just realized that. When I took to the Internet to Google how old a child should be to start stage 3 baby food, 8 months old popped up.
Hmmmm. My child will be 11-months-old next week and is still on stage 2 baby food. Parent fail.
I quickly felt better when it said to start table foods by 10 months. Thankfully, we have been doing table foods for a while now.
Not surprisingly, my son is a huge fan of food. He pretty much turns his little button nose up to any spoonful of mashed baby yuck. He wants real food now. I can't blame him. I get it.
My child is a lover of cheese, all makes of potatoes, soft fruits (especially banana), and loves to carb load on bread and noodles.
One of Ray's favorite foods ... refried beans. I can't get those in his mouth fast enough. A spoonful of beans in his mouth is quickly followed up with a grunting growl that is clearly demanding more beans!
It's funny how during this whole raising a child process I continue to learn things ... and quickly judge my own parenting skills.
Is Raymond missing stage 3 foods really a big deal? I would say the rolls in his thighs say no.
Thankfully, Raymond seems quite content in his given meals.
However, note to self ... read the What to Expect The First Year book past the 6 month chapter.
Hmmmm. My child will be 11-months-old next week and is still on stage 2 baby food. Parent fail.
I quickly felt better when it said to start table foods by 10 months. Thankfully, we have been doing table foods for a while now.
Not surprisingly, my son is a huge fan of food. He pretty much turns his little button nose up to any spoonful of mashed baby yuck. He wants real food now. I can't blame him. I get it.
My child is a lover of cheese, all makes of potatoes, soft fruits (especially banana), and loves to carb load on bread and noodles.
One of Ray's favorite foods ... refried beans. I can't get those in his mouth fast enough. A spoonful of beans in his mouth is quickly followed up with a grunting growl that is clearly demanding more beans!
It's funny how during this whole raising a child process I continue to learn things ... and quickly judge my own parenting skills.
Is Raymond missing stage 3 foods really a big deal? I would say the rolls in his thighs say no.
Thankfully, Raymond seems quite content in his given meals.
However, note to self ... read the What to Expect The First Year book past the 6 month chapter.
Comments
Post a Comment