Pale Sea Foam

This weekend Chad painted the nursery “Pale Sea Foam.” I’m not so sure the name of the color actually does it any justice.

The color is this gorgeous light robin’s egg blue. I just love it! Seriously, when we were at the hardware store getting the paint they showed us the color to verify it was correct, I literally shouted out “gorgeous!”
I couldn’t wait for Chad to get the color up on the walls. I, being pregnant, could not be around the paint fumes but I snuck in quick to take a look at the color as he first started applying it. I loved it. It was perfect. It was cheery yet serene and relaxing.
I’m not sure why I love Pale Sea Foam so much. Do I love it because I really think it’s a beautiful color or would I love any color we put in there because of what it represented … my baby’s room.  I did find myself the next day going into the nursery to just sit and look at the walls. It was relaxing and it was happy.  Though the room seemed empty and bare of furniture and other nursery essentials the thoughts in my mind were far from empty. My thoughts were filled with excitement and wonderment for the near future and they were definitely filled with love. 
I love Pale Sea Foam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family