198 Days and Counting!!

Less than 200 days before baby arrives … well I should probably say less than 200 days before baby is due. That is probably a bit more accurate.
We are finally nearing the end of the first trimester which means a big sigh of relief.  I can’t wait to make it into the second trimester. That means we made it over a major hurdle. It also means the return of some of my energy and I am hoping the “glowing” stage of my pregnancy.
I have actually had pregnancy pretty easy. No morning sickness, no vomiting (except for taking my prenatal on an empty stomach … note to self to never do that again), no crazy mood swings (at least in my eyes – ask my husband and he may say something different J).  My only true signs and symptoms of pregnancy were feeling exhausted and completely wiped out and the feeling of an upset stomach in the evening ... but never anything that lead to being sick. I can only hope that the next two trimesters go as smoothly.
Everyone says the second trimester is the highlight of pregnancy. They say it’s when you are glowing and loving pregnancy. You can start to feel the baby move, your energy is up and all is good in your pregnancy world. I can’t wait to feel our little one move. It already amazes me just knowing they are in there I can only imagine how incredible it’s going to be to feel them moving. Pregnancy just continues to blow my mind.
So, here’s to the next step of pregnancy. Second trimester I look forward to meeting you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family