Week 2 - Back in the swing of things

Getting back into my normal eating habit was so much better/easier this week.  It feels good to be eating like a normal person again and not like a horse tied up to a trough of holiday sweets.  Long story short it feels good to not be bloated all day!!
Things I Loved This Week - 
Weight Watchers Triple Chocolate Brownie Bliss - These were conveniently located by the checkout at SAM's Club (you know that location where they want you to last minute throw some extra shit in your basket - and I DID).   These are 80 calories of absolute deliciousness!  Seriously - they are good.  I can't stop talking about them to my husband. I finally wore him down yesterday to get him to eat one. :)   The only bad thing about these, they are small.  They are about half the size of a 90 calorie Fiber One Brownie.  However, for the taste - they are worth it!
Starbucks Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea - If you love hot tea, you need to try this.  The peach makes it naturally sweet.  It's light, refreshing and yummy!  Next time you roll through Starbucks, I highly recommend you try it.  At zero calories, how could you go wrong???
Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate - Not only is this another delicious option for a warm beverage during the cold winters months, it's also great as an option for when you are having a chocolate craving and don't have a ton of calories left in your day.  Coming in at only 25 calories a mug, this is definitely on my weekly list of goodies.
Week Successes - 
STILL eating at home every night this week. Sticking to our routine from last week, we have made and ate dinner at home every night this week (including every meal all last weekend.)
Getting in my exercise.  As one of my misses from last week - I pulled it out this week and got in my exercise!  Every weekday I get in two 15 minute walks on my work breaks - but this week I added in 5 days of extra workouts.  I am loving Kettlenetics and T25 workouts!  Today my legs are killing me (hopefully I don't have to climb any flights of stairs). :)
No pop. - I have not had a single pop all week.
Week Misses - 
I think I did great this week.  I don't think I had any misses to report.
Recipes to Share - 
Crock pot Pot Roast - This was my first time making this recipe.  We will definitely be making again!
Deep Dish Sloppy Joe Casserole - A favorite in our household.
3 Ingredient Cookies - As a household that always has bananas in it, this was a great recipe to try with the bananas that don't seem to be eaten in time.  These were crazy easy to make and surprisingly good for only having three ingredients.  They've been a good post work-out snack and kind of remind me of banana bread.
In case you missed last weeks loves, success, misses and recipes, check it out here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family