Taking the Challenge - Week Two

This week was hard, and I mean hard. I was hungry all the time and craved everything. Although we are still eating tasty, hearty meals - it's just not the fried, covered in sauces and gravy meals that I found myself missing and dying to have this week.  I know this craving period will pass. I am hoping sooner than later because my hangry self is no fun.

On the plus side we stuck to our meal plans and have both done well. Well, I've done okay with weight loss while my husband is blowing me out of the water.  The good news is I'm down this week and while it was only a little over a pound, the over picture is what I need to focus on. I'm actually down 16.4 pounds since this past summer - which feels really good.

I have my meal plan set for week 3 so ready to keep this journey going.

Here are a few of my favorite recipes from this week:

Chicken Parmesan casserole from Emily Bites.

Skinny baked burritos from SkinnyMom

The Skinny baked burritos are my husband's absolute favorite!

Comments

  1. Going to check out these recipes! Hang in there and stick with it! You're doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family