New Year New Challenge
Chad and I signed up for a fitness/weight loss challenge. It's like the one we did a few years ago, but instead of teams of four, it's teams of two.
The challenge began yesterday, though I would say we are officially starting today.
I'm really excited to begin the challenge. We really enjoyed doing it last time. I have even already created us a meal plan for the week. I'm hoping it will be harder to fall off the wagon if we have a plan.
The good news is I am starting still 10 pounds less than I weighed this summer, so I'm thankful for that!
I'll probably be posting updates as we continue on our journey.
The challenge began yesterday, though I would say we are officially starting today.
I'm really excited to begin the challenge. We really enjoyed doing it last time. I have even already created us a meal plan for the week. I'm hoping it will be harder to fall off the wagon if we have a plan.
The good news is I am starting still 10 pounds less than I weighed this summer, so I'm thankful for that!
I'll probably be posting updates as we continue on our journey.
Way to go you guys!! It is always very hard but I know you can do it if you do it together!
ReplyDelete