Week One in the Books

We are at the end of the first week for the weight challenge and I feel great!  We stuck to our meal plan, I exercised and long story short my husband and I are both down this week.

I'm happy to report I'm down 3.4 pounds this week. While I know that's more than the 1.5-2 pounds I plan to lose each week, I'm sure my loss was greater due to this being my initial week.  I'm sure my body was happy to flush out the soda and junk food that I had been eating previous to the challenge beginning.

My biggest struggle this week was being hungry all the time ... or at least thinking I was hungry. It will take a few weeks to have our stomachs get adjusted to eating the actual portion of food we should be eating, and not the portion size we think we should be eating.

Here are a few of my favorite recipes from this week ...

Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Muffins from Emilybites

Pizza Pasta Casserole from Chefthisup!

Week two here we come ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family