A crazy week
My week was absolutely crazy - so there's not much for me to post. I worked a lot this week, so we had a lot of leftovers and very little time for exercise.
Things I Loved This Week:
Starbuck's Coffee Frappuccino Light - I had a stressful week and I treated myself to one of these three different days this week after work. I got the Grande size for only 110 calories. It worked as a perfect stress reliever and treat for myself this week.
Special K Oats and Honey Cereal - We have done breakfast for dinner a few times this week. I love this yummy cereal. It's sweet and filling.
Week's Successes:
Completed DietBets - I was in three DietBets and successfully finished all three of them as a winner. I was very close and was worried I wasn't going to make it, but thankfully, I did! I have now successfully completed seven DietBets!
Recipes to Share:
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
Taco Soup
Things I Loved This Week:
Starbuck's Coffee Frappuccino Light - I had a stressful week and I treated myself to one of these three different days this week after work. I got the Grande size for only 110 calories. It worked as a perfect stress reliever and treat for myself this week.
Special K Oats and Honey Cereal - We have done breakfast for dinner a few times this week. I love this yummy cereal. It's sweet and filling.
Week's Successes:
Completed DietBets - I was in three DietBets and successfully finished all three of them as a winner. I was very close and was worried I wasn't going to make it, but thankfully, I did! I have now successfully completed seven DietBets!
Recipes to Share:
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
Taco Soup

Comments
Post a Comment