Week Four Done!
This week I'm down 9.4 pounds since the start of our Challenge. The best news is I'm down 21 pounds since June when I originally started trying to lose weight.
In June my son had his baptism and when I looked at the photos of myself I was devastated. I didn't realize I had gotten so big.
I don't feel like there is a very noticeable difference in looking at me, but there are small changes. I'm hoping in another 10 pounds or so it feels more noticeable.
Here are a couple of my favorite recipes from this week:
Easy Macaroni Casserole from SkinnyTaste
Taco Soup from Weight Watchers
In June my son had his baptism and when I looked at the photos of myself I was devastated. I didn't realize I had gotten so big.
I don't feel like there is a very noticeable difference in looking at me, but there are small changes. I'm hoping in another 10 pounds or so it feels more noticeable.
Here are a couple of my favorite recipes from this week:
Easy Macaroni Casserole from SkinnyTaste
Taco Soup from Weight Watchers
Comments
Post a Comment