Week 3 and I are friends
Week 3: This week was much, much better than last week.
When we started the challenge I began tracking my weight journey on MyFitnessPal ... which I had been using for a while. However, once I inputted my new goals it gave me a daily allowance of 1,200 calories. I ate that the first week and didn't have a problem, however, last week it was just not working. I was not only really hungry, I just didn't feel I had energy.
Thankfully, I mentioned this to my brother and he suggested that I bump up my calorie intake. I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. Even just adding 150 calories a day makes a big difference. This week I was eating between 1350 and 1375 a day. I not only felt less hungry, I had more energy and overall just felt better. The best part is it also kicked up my weight loss this week. Yes, eating more calories made me lose more weight.
Since the start of the challenge I'm down 7.8 pounds.
Recipes I enjoyed this week are:
Four Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Shells from EmilyBites
Pineapple Angel Food Cake from Weight Watchers
On to Week 4.
When we started the challenge I began tracking my weight journey on MyFitnessPal ... which I had been using for a while. However, once I inputted my new goals it gave me a daily allowance of 1,200 calories. I ate that the first week and didn't have a problem, however, last week it was just not working. I was not only really hungry, I just didn't feel I had energy.
Thankfully, I mentioned this to my brother and he suggested that I bump up my calorie intake. I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. Even just adding 150 calories a day makes a big difference. This week I was eating between 1350 and 1375 a day. I not only felt less hungry, I had more energy and overall just felt better. The best part is it also kicked up my weight loss this week. Yes, eating more calories made me lose more weight.
Since the start of the challenge I'm down 7.8 pounds.
Recipes I enjoyed this week are:
Four Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Shells from EmilyBites
Pineapple Angel Food Cake from Weight Watchers
On to Week 4.
Comments
Post a Comment