Dreaming of fall pieces in shorts weather

I know it's only July and the temps this weekend are going to peak in the high 90's - but the reality is my heart is already longing for fall.  I can't wait for crisp weather, pumpkin lattes, and updating my wardrobe with some dreamy new pieces.  Long story short, I already have my fall wardrobe wish list quickly adding up.

Here are some pieces I hope to incorporate (or, at least, dream of incorporating) this coming autumn season.



Sometimes even moms want to look a little bad ass.  I'm loving the look of the leather moto jackets.  However, my budget doesn't include a few hundred bones for a jacket, so I'm favoring this more wallet friendly piece.

For when I want to kick it old school while walking in the leaves I'm loving this pair of New Balance.

A little fringe never hurt anyone.  Loving this playful and budget friendly purse.

Okay, maybe I need a little more fringe.  These fringe boots were definitely made for walking - and again a very budget friendly option.

I'm in love with how cozy this blanket jacket looks.  Wrap me up and send me to a cozy cabin with a cup of hot tea.

Fall ... you can't get here soon enough.  Sigh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family