4 weeks and 11 pounds downs

So, I thought I should post a quick update on my weight loss since I publicly put it out there that I was going to be doing this.
28 days in and I'm down 11 pounds!!  Not a noticeable difference in looking at me, however, it's a definite notice in how my clothes are fitting me.  It's nice to not have my pants digging into my chub rolls when I sit down. (I probably should have been wearing bigger pants but refused to do so).
I have a wonderful support group!  From my husband who is very supportive, to my team of girlfriends who are there to encourage me in our weight loss journeys and to motivate me!!
Here's hoping in another 28 days I have more good news to report!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Might need a mom intervention

I've fallen and ... I'm trying to get up

October fun for the whole family