Might need a mom intervention
Everyone has an addiction. For some people it's as simple as caffiene (I definitely have that addiction too) and for others it's something totally off the wall different. My biggest addiction - party planning. Yes, I just said party planning. How can that be an addiction you might ask? I can't explain it in specifics, but I can tell you I have it. I can tell you that I love hosting get-togethers. I love planning details. I love crafting and making decorations, or favors, or whatever it may be that I can whip up with my own two hands. Case in point - my son's third birthday party. Kid's have parties - true. Moms plan their birthday parties - true. I probably started planning my son's birthday a good five months out. It's not like I need that much time, I just can't wait to start planning! I figure out a theme he wants (or would like) and then I just take off with it. "What kind of food should we serve?" "What sh...






So sorry I had to post this here but I couldn't find an e-mail address for you on blogger! Congrats you are the winner of the Gooseberry Patch cookbook The Harvest Table!!!!! Please contact me as soon as possible with your mailing address and I will get the book to you!! Thanks for entering!
ReplyDelete